Thursday, November 1, 2012

Experience Group

Lauren and I were paired together and we created a presentation on Enhancing Education.  Even through all the pitfalls we encountered (computers crashing, etc....), we were able to present the class a pretty good presentation.  Since we decided to talk about the use of Skype in the classroom, we decided to use Skype to begin our presentation.  I think it helped get everyone to pay attention to our topic.  I was in a different classroom, and using my phone with Skype downloaded, I made my first video call ever and presented part of our topic via video call.  It was pretty cool.  Lauren and I used Prezi for the presentation topics and she did a great job of editing.  Although Lauren and I were very nervous, we got nothing but positive feedback!  Great Job Lauren and great job to me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment